Monday, September 17, 2012

when he's gone...

i was lucky enough to see my boy this weekend since we have a long weekend for the Jewish holiday. all we did was snooze. hey our days go from 8am well into the night because of all of our classes and work. i definitely sleep the best with my boy and i miss him so much so when i'm alone in my bed again :( our weekend together felt soo quick and even MORE luckily i get to see him again this upcoming weekend since my first grad school interview (eeek nervous barf puke nervous) but i finally get to see his place and new stomping ground. (missing our NYC, very much.) 

class work and all of my other activities are proven hard to manage and i get very little sleep and sometimes am a little grumpy so these weekends together definitely help me recuperate and sleep and eat.

speaking of eat, the one time mister and i went out was to The Water Street Brewing Co.. we were very hungry but had awesome food. a great fish fry wrap and a classic grilled chicken sandwich with FRIES, so so yummy. and as a brewery boy had a "cream ale" and i, an Argentinian Malbec (possibly a new fave)! i love discovering new sophisticated drinks (newly 21 and all) 

catching up on some school work and definitely missing my boy sitting beside me doing the same. see you soon, love!



No comments: