Thursday, January 24, 2013

the essentials of these past few days

the temperatures have been between 0 and 5 degrees these past 3 or 4 days (feeling less than 0) therefore thermals (from uniqlo), thick sweaters (from jcrew), and a little bit of trendy color to make the world go round, obviously..or at least this ice age weather not seem so ice-age-like (from h&m)
the amazing smell of dunkin donuts hazelnut coffee. it is just amazing and makes everything that much warmer.
the amazing taste of the coffee with french vanilla coffee creamer in the morning (the perfect start) and of course in my human touch (see post about it here) mug from my boy!
my amazing ugg snow boots. these have saved my feet and are now the everyday part of my ensembles. i can't complain. i owe and appreciate them :-*

No comments: