Tuesday, August 21, 2012

starting to missing my boy, terribly

This has been the longest we've been apart in a long time and I can't wait to feel his touch again. He left in the beginning of the month for his white coat ceremony, then orientation, and now is always in lab or class. It's even more difficult for me as I have a lot of down time now. I try to keep busy and especially with seeing off my friends who are all leaving for our last year of college (it flew!). Also spending time in one of my favorite cities in the world (NYC) and preparing (mostly researching) for post-grad plans. It will be about a month since we've seen each other (the longest we've gone in a long while) and I could not be happier to see him. The amount of time we do (or don't) talk is so rare now and when we both have a common free moment to talk, we jump at the opportunity. Luckily, once I'm back at school we will be much closer than we ever have been and will be celebrating our 3 year anniversary (EEEP!) together the weekend I get back. so excited to see him again.



missing you. can't wait to see you.
xo

No comments: