i've started my little blog here a little later in 2012 (august) i can assure you that 2012 will be one of the most memorable of my entire life. and although the one thing i truly dislike about NYE is the reflection of the year past and looking forward to the year to come...i'm going to try it:
a few reasons why 2012 is so special..
- i brought in 2012 while in one of the most amazing countries in the world: China
- i had a very special belated valentines dinner with my boy (surprise, candlelight, homemade, three coures) i'm so very thankful for him
- i embraced my life and what i wanted it to be and made the very wonderful decision to start a career in early childhood special education
- i've made so many special friends this year, ones who will always be in my life and who i am so blessed to have. i love you all and i'm looking forward to even more friends i'll be making in Syracuse!
- i've made the very interesting decision to grow my hair
- had a wonderful vacation with my family to Punta Cana, DR
- watched my amazing boy graduate from NYU at Yankee Stadium
- watched my little sister graduate from high school (so proud of you sissy)
- watched my baby sister's dream come true (going to India and meeting Sri Paramahamsa Nithyananda)
- Ammu and I had our very first vacation together to Los Angeles
- became a great believer in "don't sweat the small things"
- started my little blog: Mrs.Dr.!
- had a third-year anniversary with my boy
- re-discovered turkey bacon (oh em gee)
- lived in my first apartment
- made the decision to graduate college a semester early
- made the decision to go to graduate school
- fell in love (even more) with Wiz Khalifa
- Obama was reelected
- started baking again as much as i love
- graduated from college :)
- got my first car!!!!
- moved into my second apartment
- stood up for myself in the best ways possible
looking forward to 2013 because...
- i start graduate school at Syracuse University
- i get to make some more (grad school) friends!
- Ammu and I begin the next chapter of our relationship not being long distance !!!!
- learn more about my special dslr/photography
- getting a new 50mm 1.8 lens to help me with that :)
- i will have my first very own apartment (with a beautiful fireplace!)
- do something cool with my hair
- start my career!!!
- start exercising more and become in tune with my fitness
- continue to do yoga for my mind, body, and soul!
- explore a new city and school!
- get closer to complete independence!
bring it, 2013! i'm ready for ya!