Thursday, October 4, 2012

Autumn

I'm starting to feel like Fall is becoming my favorite season. The changing colors, the crisp mornings, and perfect combinations of apple cider and pumpkin pie. I'm loving the temperature, the clothes and colors I can wear and I really believe that it's the last smile of the year. hope autumn lasts a little longer than necessary. i love it. so cozy and refreshing. some photos to accompany :)

happy, fall friends!


homemade apple pie with great company. yums.


Binghamton you are too beautiful for me, sometimes.


Raspberry colored jeans?! perfect for the fall. love love love. new favorite pants


the leaf my boy wanted me to leave behind...how could he! (he still has it in his apartment in Syracuse) heh no denying, babeh.


leaves, leaves, and more leaves. so beautiful


pumpkin spice latte-splattered book (eek) but, oh, SO good would do anything for one right now


pumpkins & gourds...what else screams AUTUMN?!


another feetsie, honors to wet Binghamton


no words.

No comments: